Based on the usage of the adverb, it is either termed as viewpoint or commenting adverb.
2. Commenting Adverbs: These adverbs help in adding comments to an action or situation. These adverbs are usually placed after the “be” form verb and before the main verb in the sentence.
Some More Examples:
1. Frankly, I think we can complete this work only by tomorrow.
2. Fynn foolishly decided to leave his family for job.
3. He fought with the lion, bravely.
4. Obviously, the cake needs more time to bake.
5. My son is simply watching rhymes the whole day.
6. Certainly, she knows how to impress her parents.
7. Mr. Francis will be generously distributing sweets to street children next Friday.
8. Personally, I wanted to have a red and while combination wardrobes in the kitchen.
9. Barney stayed at home to take a nap, wisely.
10. Naturally, all of us grow old someday.