Here also, the interrogative adverb “how” is used to find the number.
6. Interrogative Adverb of Degree or Quantity: In this case too, the interrogative adverb “how” is used to find details about degree, quantity and amount.
Some More Examples:
1. Why are there empty cans all over the roof?
2. When will you join the painting classes?
3. How can you eat the whole burger at one time?
4. Where is your brother?
5. How much do you need to pay in the cafeteria?
6. Why is everyone wearing the same colour dress to school today?
7. When is your uncle going to return my iPod?
8. How many times will you brush your teeth in a day?
9. Where is the old decrepit building in your city?
10. Why can’t you work along with me?